Steven Donald Stambaugh Esq.
LEAD TRIAL ATTORNEY
• Pennsylvania (1992)
• Florida (1991)
• California (1988)
• U.S. District Court Southern District of California (1991)
• U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida (1989)
• U.S. District Court Central District of California (1989)
• U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania (1992)
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of California (1989)
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1992)
• U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit (1988)
• U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit (1992)
• University of Miami (FL) School of Law – J.D. (1988)
• Honors: Cum Laude
• Honors: Order of Coif
• Law Review: Inter American Law Review, 1986-1987
• Law Review: Inter American Law Review, 1987-1988
• University of Pittsburgh – B.A. (1985)
• Honors: Dean’s List
• Major: Psychology and Political Science
• Delta Tau Delta
Professional Associations and Memberships
• Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
• Pennsylvania Bar Association
• American Association for Justice (formerly The American Trial Lawyers Association)
• York County Bar Association
• California Bar Association
• Florida Bar Association
• York County Harley Davidson Owner’s Association
• York County Harley Owner’s Group
• Izaak Walton League, York Chapter #67 (Chairman of the Board)
At Stambaugh Law P.C., you are not a case number or a file folder. You are a person who has been seriously injured and who needs guidance and advice every step of the way through an injury claim. You will form a one-on-one relationship with Attorney Stambaugh, a relationship that begins with an in-depth interview, case evaluation and overview with one of them at the outset of your case.
This initial meeting often lasts in excess of one hour during which we determine the nature of your case, discuss with you the extent and severity of your injuries and treatment, outline and summarize the myriad factual and legal issues in your case, and detail what you can expect going forward.
From the moment he accepts your case, Attorney Stambaugh brings 29 years of legal expertise to your case. Attorney Stambaugh has practiced in State Courts and in Federal Courts, in Pennsylvania, California and Florida. At the beginning of his career, Attorney Stambaugh worked for an international insurance defense law firm at its home office in San Francisco California, where he gained a deep and thorough understanding of insurance law, including defense and coverage issues as well as the inner-workings of insurance companies.
Born and raised in York County, in 1991 Attorney Stambaugh decided to bring his talents, legal expertise, and client dedication to his home town to fight for the injured against big insurance companies and corporate conglomerates.
Most of our cases are referred to us by satisfied clients — people who are happy with the outcome of their personal injury cases. We know how hard it can be to face an insurance company alone. It is our goal to make sure you are given fair compensation for your injuries.